Saturday, January 21, 2006

Kitty Testifies

During a routine plumbing job, Miss Kitty showed that she was not the docile domesticated goddess she has led so many to believe. The victim, Bella, was simply playing fetch in the hallway of the house while Jerry was fixing the kitchen sink, when out of the blue, Miss Kitty attacked.

Bella - Who could hurt that little face?

In Kitty's own words:



Translation: I was trying to take a nap and there was this annoying ringing and bouncing and all around romping. I looked down and saw this animal playing with one of my toys ... MY TOYS! Rude. A cat would never presume to play with someone else's toys. Anyway, so I lept into the hall to let the beast know that I did not appreciate it disturbing my rest and it ran right past me. I will not be ignored! So I pulled my dignity together, puffed up my tail and ran after it. Then I pulled a kitty move that I saw in a movie and pounced, swatted and chased it down. Like a coward, the animal dropped the ball and backed away. Then Douglas snuck up from behind and picked me up before I could teach it a lesson that it wouldn't soon forget! Now get that thing out of my face. I've had my say and I won't say anymore.

I guess we know better than to bring strangers into the house without first introducing the grand dame of California Street!